Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Muddy Buddy




Now, for a change of pace. In case you haven't noticed, I love competitive sports -- like baseball, soccer and running hospitals. Here's one that meets some kind of definition for something, but I don't know what. It's called Muddy Buddy. In relay-like fashion, a pair of teammates take alternate phases of the race on foot and bicycle, ending up in a slog (together) through a muddy pit. The pair above just finished the San Jose race. I'll let you guess which picture is "before" and which is "after."

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why are you blogging at 5AM. I think you have a problem.

rob said...

It's a dirty job, but someone has to do it. Running a hospital I mean!

Anonymous said...

Perhaps is either of those pictured related to you, Paul??!! (: At any rate, they look like they had a good time doing it.

Anonymous said...

Would I ever admit that a family member did this kind of thing?

constance_liu said...

Just saw this, thought you might enjoy it - apparently someone just proposed to their muddy buddy partner at the San Francisco race -

http://www.peopleweddings.org/2007/06/a_down_n_dirty_.html